Scripture Song of Psalm 24
“The Earth is The Lord's”
Commentary on Psalm 24
by Living Faith Fellowship
As Sovereign Creator of the world and all its inhabitants, God has established an order to everything, and a timeline on which all matters shall be accomplished, as life evolves toward its true purpose.
For the redeemed, the culmination of this plan is eternal fellowship in the Presence of God. If we endure to the end, keeping our trust in the saving power of Jesus Christ, we shall indeed rejoice with all the saints from the beginning of time to acknowledge the King of Glory, the Lord of Hosts.
Commentary ©2010 Hebron Christian Fellowship. Unaltered text may be reproduced freely without financial gain.
Verbatim KJV. Words or verses not included in song replaced with "..."
- The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
- For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
- Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
- He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
- He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
- This is the generation of them that seek him, that seek thy face, O Jacob. Selah.
- Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
- Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
- Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
- Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. ...